Consider joining the growing number of women who are a part of Women Investment Professionals.
Women Investment Professionals works to actively grow our membership. We welcome new members throughout the year. Consider joining the growing number of women who benefit from the networking, educational, and philanthropic opportunities available through WIP.
Benefits: What you will gain when you join
Our members experience a number of benefits when they join WIP, including access to an informal networking environment as well as a forum for professional development.
- Annual dinner event
- Educational luncheons
- Networking gatherings
- Professional development workshops
- Member-Only Events
- Committee and volunteer opportunities
- Job Postings and career resources
- Membership Directory/Database
- Consider joining the growing number of women who benefit from the networking, educational, and philanthropic opportunities available through WIP.
How to Join: Membership Information
Individual membership is $175 per year. Membership terms are for one year on a rolling basis. Non-members may attend certain events for an additional charge.
Corporate memberships are for a minimum of five people from the same firm for $700 per year ($140 per person).
- Additional members from a Corporate Membership will receive the same discount of $140 per person.
- Additional corporate members are allowed to be added throughout the year. The new addition renewal will happen on the anniversary of the overall Corporate Membership.
- For Members Only events and discounted membership tickets, those are strictly limited to those individuals registered as corporate members. There are no attendee substitutions allowed for Corporate Memberships to our events throughout the year.
- If an individual corporate member leaves a firm, that membership may be filled by a new individual from the same firm. Please contact the Membership Chair for more information.