Women Investment Professionals (WIP) hosts approximately 15 – 20 in-person and virtual events for its 400+ members. These events are planned, organized, and executed by the Events Committee (the “EC”). WIP is seeking a Chair (or Co-Chairs) to lead the EC. The ideal candidate(s) is a skilled project manager with experience in event execution and management. She is enthusiastic, organized, and creative. The EC Chair will work closely with the WIP Board of Directors as well.
- Work with EC and Board to host all virtual and in-person events in accordance with WIP’s mission
- Lead planning of events including WIP’s WIN Series, Economic Lunch, Trailblazers Dinner, Spring and Summer Networking, Regional Networking Events, Sponsor Events, and Holiday Party
- Oversee Professional Development Events
- Arrange and lead meetings with EC members
- Attend WIP in person/virtual events
- Pro-actively resolve issues and answer inquiries regarding upcoming events
- Coordinate with WIP’s Program Manager and Zoom Producer, as necessary
- Coordinate with other Board Committees as necessary to ensure that WIP hosts quality events
Interested candidates should send a copy of their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, can only respond to those selected for an interview.